[Aust-NZ] Australia and New Zealand Available WMS and WFS Services [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ben.Searle at osdm.gov.au Ben.Searle at osdm.gov.au
Sun Aug 15 19:29:29 EDT 2010

Bruce,

Great idea.  I will mention this to Simon Pigot who is doing this work for us.

Regards

Ben Searle
General Manager,
Australian Government Office of Spatial Data Management

Phone: 02 6249 9298
Mobile: 0439-995-785
Fax: 02 6249 9942
Email: ben.searle at ga.gov.au<mailto:ben.searle at osdm.gov.au>
Web Site URL: http://www.osdm.gov.au/
Postal address: GPO Box 378, Canberra ACT 2601

<http://www.cebit.com.au/spatial>

<http://www.cebit.com.au/spatial>