[Aust-NZ] I giving away my discount tickets to "Business centric Open Source conference"

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Aug 18 21:09:38 EDT 2010

      <http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WDayTyMZ97U/TGyCMSRa34I/AAAAAAAAAEg/oHGlOo4spN8/s1600/image001.jpg>

I'll be speaking on the tricky subject of "How to sell Open Source
Software to Government", which can equally be read as "What logic can I
use to convince my boss that installing Open Source is a good idea?".
This will be just one of the Open Source for Business presentations at
the OSSPAC conference here in Sydney 13 & 14 of September 2010.
http://www.osspac.com/
As a speaker, I've also managed to score a few $100 discount passes to
the conference which I don't have use for. I'd hate to see them go to
waste. Please contact me if you think you can make use of the pass.

Feel free to forward this email onto others who could make use of the pass.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally