[Aust-NZ] FYI: Public sector agencies must assess cloud option [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 04:24:29 EDT 2010

We had a similar thing in Canada; where our province "outsourced"
their IT department to the states. Nobody was amused :-P

I think the idea with pushing clouding computing here is that
governments will set up their own cloud computing environment; and
make use of similar economies of scale etc.

Jody