[Aust-NZ] OSGeo booth at upcoming international Federation of Surveyor's conference?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Jan 13 22:30:24 EST 2010

I have been offered a speaking slot at the upcoming international
conference for the Federation of Surveyors to be held at Darling Harbour
in Sydney in April: http://www.fig2010.com/

If we were to get an OSGeo booth at the conference, would anyone be
interested in manning it?

We provided the SSSI with a free pass, a booth, and 5% discount to SSSI
members at the FOSS4G conference, and I'm hoping they will return the
favour.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager