[Aust-NZ] New DigtialGlobe imagery of Haiti

Ross Charles Johnson rossgo at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 17:43:16 EST 2010

From: dgl405-bo at us.neolane.net [mailto:dgl405-bo at us.neolane.net] On Behalf Of DigitalGlobe
Sent: Saturday, 16 January 2010 8:55 AM
Subject: New imagery of Haiti, plus KML access for Google Earth

View this email as a web page

New imagery of Haiti, plus KML access for Google Earth
DigitalGlobe's satellite constellation has captured nearly the entire country of Haiti, and we are now making our imagery available as a KML overlay for Google Earth.
Please register at the following site in order to gain access to DigitalGlobe's Crisis Event Services imagery through a KML overlay file, in addition to our ImageConnect plug-in for GIS software applications.
Access DigitalGlobe Imagery of the Earthquakes.
We will have many additional collection opportunities over the coming days
QuickBird: 1/17, 1/20, 1/23, 1/25, 1/28, 1/30

WorldView-1: 1/18, 1/19, 1/22, 1/23, 1/26, 1/27, 1/31

WorldView-2: 1/17, 1/18, 1/20, 1/21, 1/23, 1/25, 1/26, 1/28, 1/29, 1/31

We also have additional earthquake imagery and damage analyses available on our website. View our gallery.
DigitalGlobe's Crisis Event Service aids disasters around the world
DigitalGlobe's online Crisis Event Service provides fast web-based access to pre- and post-event imagery of world disasters. When a major disaster is identified, DigitalGlobe’s satellite constellation acquires timely post-event imagery of effected areas within 1 to 3 days.
Connect your organization to the service in the way that best meets your needs. Choose from our web plug-ins for GIS software, A WMS service, or our API’s and SDK’s for custom map server and java applications.
Learn more about our Crisis Event Service.

DigitalGlobe - 1601 Dry Creek Drive - Suite 260 - Longmont, Colorado 80503
Contact us - Visit DigitalGlobe - Unsubscribe