[Aust-NZ] Reminder

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Fri Jul 2 21:09:24 EDT 2010

Proposed new date...

Thursday 22nd July

Given the success of the OpenHub meetup could we give it another go Simon?
Perhaps with someone else taking the lead, perhaps  the guys from Ingres? or
I could bore you with something - Roald, a continuation of our
conversation....'why i think the holy trinity of GIS is dead?'

of course some beers during\afterwards would be nice too :)