[Aust-NZ] Introduction: Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd)

Roald de Wit list at rdewit.net
Tue Jul 27 03:11:41 EDT 2010

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the list! As Jody mentioned, we do have regular (about
2-monthly) catch-ups in Melbourne. You just missed last Thursday's where
2 Simons each did a presentation (one of the presentations can be found
here: [1]) and we joked about which other Simon could jump in to do
another one! :-)

If you're interested in talking a bit about your work (or just joining
us next time), please contact Simon O'Keefe [2].

Regards, Roald

[1] http://mapbutcher.com/blog/?p=603
[2] http://groundtruth.com.au/contact/