[Aust-NZ] Introduction: Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) SEC=UNCLASSIFIED [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ben.Searle at osdm.gov.au Ben.Searle at osdm.gov.au
Tue Jul 27 20:54:01 EDT 2010

Thanks Noli,

The interface looks good.  I would be interested to see if you and others may be interested in commenting on our interface directions.  Any input to how we develop a new interface would be helpful.

Regards

Ben Searle
General Manager,
Australian Government Office of Spatial Data Management

Phone: 02 6249 9298
Mobile: 0439-995-785
Fax: 02 6249 9942
Email: ben.searle at ga.gov.au
Web Site URL: http://www.osdm.gov.au/
Postal address: GPO Box 378, Canberra ACT 2601