[Aust-NZ] Your Online Resources - what license is it published under and have you not released information due to licensing issues

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 21:24:00 EDT 2010

Hi Simon:

We get hit with survey requests a couple of times a year (both as open
source projects and as spatial projects). In future please send a
separate email to each list (otherwise each reply to all will bounce).

You may wish to look into other research (hopefully the surveys we
fill in are available on the web) and cite what information you have
already reviewed; this would reassure us that you not duplicating
effort; and perhaps you can get by with a smaller set of questions.

In general I respond to academic surveys; and not to commercial ones
without some understanding who your customer is and why you are
collecting the information, and where I can get a copy of the results.

Jody