[Aust-NZ] Geo Spatial data, Geotag CSV files, URL links, etc. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Wed Jul 28 00:42:09 EDT 2010

Simon,

Even lower resolution datasets may be useful for the tutorials.

If you'd like to contact Roald or me offline, we may be able to help you with some datasets for this purpose.

We don't handle distribution of our data, but between us we may be able to find something that is complementary to what you can get from GA.

It will be good to get some good tutorials out there.

(sorry for dobbing you in Roald.)

Bruce