[Aust-NZ] OSGeo at OSSPAC conference in Sydney, Australia

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Mon Jun 28 20:34:36 EDT 2010

I've been talking with the organisor of the Open Source Software
Pacific-Asia Conference & Expo (OSSPAC) who have offered OSGeo a free
table, speaking slot, and mention on the website.

http://www.osspac.com/

This conference is a bit different that most Open Source conferences in
that it is focusing on the business side of Open Source - something
which I find quite exciting as I think that is the next big challenge:
Answering the question - how create businesses around Open Source?

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally