[Aust-NZ] FYI: new website source for geotechnical spatial data

Ross Johnson rossgo at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 22:30:54 EST 2010

New Orr and Associates Website Launched!

After many months in development, the new Orr and Associates website is here! The new site makes it easier to find information (free, or commercial) for any region in the world.
The new website includes a library of over ninety data-sets including sixty free data-sets in Mapinfo and Arcview formats.
To gain access to our free data-sets, you will need to register on the new site. Registration is free and will soon provide you with email notifications when new datasets are published on the site.
In addition to our free datasets, we also feature a number of commercial datasets for sale, which cover a great part of the world - from Turkey to the Solomon Islands!

See the new site at www.orrbodies.com >>
New Data for Mozambique

To coincide with the release of our new website, we've released a brand new dataset, containing the geology of Mozambique, at 1:1,000,000 scale.

See details and purchase this data set >>
www.orrbodies.com/resources/item/orr0090
Coming Soon!

We're currently hard at work digitising many new data-sets, which will be available in the coming months. Some of our coming data-sets incluide geology maps of Saudi Arabia, Yugoslavia, Vanuatu and Zimbabwe.

See a full list of coming data with release dates >>
www.orrbodies.com/announcements