[Aust-NZ] upcoming webinar on OpenStreetMap

Ross Johnson rossgo at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 12 16:07:59 EST 2010

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 2 p.m. Eastern
Directions OnPoint - A conversation with Steve Coast, Founder, OpenStreetMap

Sponsored by: Directions Magazine

Directions OnPoint is an interactive, "live" webcast that features a discussion with a key industry leader. Audience members will listen to a brief discussion with Directions Magazine editors and then be able to ask questions directly. Our editors will moderate the discussion, which will last approximately 45 minutes.

Our featured discussion for this OnPoint webcast is Steve Coast, founder of OpenStreetMap. We'll talk with Steve about the growth of the OpenStreetMap movement, what's next for the project and about his recent departure from Cloudmade.