[Aust-NZ] Looking for list of spatial conferences

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 01:42:54 EDT 2010

7th International Symposium on Digital Earth - WALIS Forum 2011 - State
NRM Conference
http://www.isde7.net/

SSSI 2011, being held in Wellington.
http://www.spatialsciences.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=493&Itemid=36

Global Spatial Data Infrastructure conference
http://www.gsdi.org/gsdiconf/gsdi12/