[Aust-NZ] Re: Free and open source events calendar?!?

Ando aljeffrey83 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 22:56:51 EDT 2011

Hi Noli,

I'm in Australia, unfortunately not in a capital city but travel isn't
really a show stopper in this case. If there were enough interest in my area
I would be all for putting together a bi-annual or annual get together.

But my main interest at the moment is how do I find out about existing
events? I just thought maybe there might be a wiki page or group calendar on
this site where people could add their events and details on how to attend
or participate if they wanted.

Ando