[Aust-NZ] Re: Free and open source events calendar?!?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 23:26:52 EDT 2011

Hi Ando,

The Melbourne Group which I attend meets every 2 months for talks and beers :-).

Last meeting, we had 5 people presenting from BOM (jquery and
mapserver), OpenGeo for local council projects, Solr in GEO, using
Geotweets in (???, I forgot)  and Oracle spatial -  Open source IDE.

A good meeting to attend.

Noli