[Aust-NZ] GeoNetwork in action: new C'th initiatives?

John Brisbin john at boab.info
Sun Dec 11 19:17:24 EST 2011

G'Day all,

GeoNetwork is the tool supporting many Australian government spatial
projects. Is there a register of GN implementations at .gov.au domains?

  At TRaCK (1), we're looking for ways to connect up to larger research
data repositories outside of academia. I recently (~2mons ago) glanced
at an announcement of a large C'th project that was especially relevant
to environmental research, but the reference has slipped past me now.

Does anyone have a recommendation for GN-based facilities that we should
be connected with?

Thanks indeed,

JB

----
John Brisbin
Managing Director, BoaB interactive Pty Ltd
POB 802 Townsville, QLD 4810

M: 0407 471 565 | P: 07 3103 0574
Skype: boabjohn | Twitter: @boabjohn

(1) http://atlas.track.gov.au