[Aust-NZ] OS Geo meeting during SSSC in Wellington this week

Byron Cochrane cochranes4 at eml.cc
Sun Nov 20 17:18:45 EST 2011

Hello,

To all those who will be in Wellington during the SSSI Conference this week:

I have arranged with the SSSC organisers to have a Open Source break out
session during the time allocated for special interest groups.

It will be Thursday from 1:40 -- 3:15 in the Lion Harbourview Lounge. We
will have a informal open discussion of projects and software of
interest to those attending. I plan to share some recent work we have
done integrating GeoNetwork with Bonita BPM workflow tools and perhaps
some other OS Geo work done at LISAsoft.

Please pass this on to anyone you think would be interested -- including
anyone who may just want to find out about what OS Geo has to offer.

And I look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,

Byron Cochrane

LISAsoft