[Aust-NZ] Re: Aust-NZ OGeo Chapter Meetup Page

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 05:38:45 EDT 2011

 Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Due to the great turnout I have dropped by "The Edge" today and asked if we can have the use of one of their larger Lab areas. Even if that does not work out we can take over a couple of the window alcoves (all of which have great internet access and a screen people can plug into if they want to show what they are working on).

If anyone has any requests; please let me :-)
--
Jody Garnett