[Aust-NZ] QGIS vs uDig expression builder face off

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:42:02 EDT 2011

Gulp! Now it did not even occur to me to to mention expression
based labelling as a feature of uDig (since that is part of "full SLD"
support). Still I am interested in comparing notes on making Expressions
easier for users; especially when hundreds of functions are available.

So yes I will meet your challenge; winner buys beer.

Jody