[Aust-NZ] Re: Brisbane Location Suggested

Neil Crisp neilgcrisp at optusnet.com.au
Tue Sep 27 19:42:30 EDT 2011

Hi Jody,

I am doing a geospatial integration product development for Mincom as part of the Ellipse 8 rewrite based on an open source technology stack.  I would be keen to find out what other open source geospatial projects are going on in Brisbane as well as get a debrief on FOSS4G (I got to the Sydney one but missed the last two).  I think the last Brisbane get together was about two years ago and I found out about it too late.

If the edge is not suitable then the Mincom auditorium is available  after hours for no charge.  In fact one of our developers hosted a Function Programming meeting there last night.  Let's know if you are interested, but in any case I would be keen to see a Brisbane osgeo group formed.

cheers,
Neil Crisp.