[Aust-NZ] I'm presenting on OSGeo Software at the GeoNext conference, 29 Feb

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Thu Jan 26 20:40:40 EST 2012

I'm speaking at the GeoNext conference, and will be answering audience
questions on the topic of

    "Where to start with Geospatial Open Source Software, and how to
    build a business around Open Source products".

Speakers at the GeoNext conference are covering topics around the
emerging geospatial business trends which are being driven by such
things as mobile phones, commoditisation data, and web 2.0 principles
such as crowd sourcing. It is running in Sydney, Australia on 29
February 2012. More details here: http://geonext.com.au/
If you will be coming, then let me know and come and say hello.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally