[Aust-NZ] FYI: 3D User Group Meeting, Victoria

Ross Johnson rossgo at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 18:46:38 PST 2013

FYI:
3D User group meeting details, November  12th.  View this email in your browser 3D User group meeting
Date:
Tuesday November 12th, 2013
Time: 9:30am - 3pm
Location:
Geelong City Hall
30 Gheringhap St, Geelong VIC 3220

  AgendaAll users are welcome to suggest items to add, and 3D demo's are welcomed. Introductions What the 3D Group aims to achieve Demo - City of Melbourne council Demo - City of Manningham council Demo - City of Geelong council Discussions of 3D platforms & future Lunch Break 3D Data and Exporting options (FME/Python) Other discussions  Please RSVP (by this Friday) below to indicate if you can/cannot make it: I will be attending  I will not be attending   Getting there TrainThe city hall location is a short walk from the Geelong train station. The train timetable can be found here.ParkingThere is (limited) casual parking @ The Carlton Hotel @ 21 Malop Street or Civic Centre car park located opposite City Hall, accepting coins or credit cards, alternatively there is street metered two (2) hour parking available - accepting coins.       For feedback, questions or comments please contact:

Will McIntosh
wmcintosh at geelongcity.vic.gov.au   Copyright © 2013 City of Greater Geelong, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is: City of Greater Geelong 17 Gheringhap Street, Geelong, Victoria, AustraliaGeelong, VIC 3220 Australia
Add us to your address book

 Share  Tweet  Forward to Friend