[Aust-NZ] Upcoming OSGeo Chapter in the Central North Island

caffeinatednz dave at thebcc.co.nz
Sun Sep 1 21:09:30 PDT 2013

Hi Tim - don't want to sound like a sales guy at all but we are running at
Startup Weekend here in Palmerston North and I thought I would send you the
details.  Pretty cool 52 hours where people of all walks of life (designers,
coders and business folk) get together and build a business over the
weekend.  In fact, Russell Brebner from UR was a judge last year.

Here's the link if you are interested -

http://palmynorth.startupweekend.org/

Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,