[Aust-NZ] Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial -FOSS4G- (2017)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 02:35:18 PST 2014

Hi Jenny,
I'm personally not interested in bidding for another FOSS4G event, but
there may be some Melbourne members who would like to volunteer. (I'm
CCing the aust-nz email list)

My expectation is that the most likely locations to win the 2017 FOSS4G
would be in South or Central America or Asia (maybe Japan).

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager