[Aust-NZ] Introduction

Kristy Van Putten kristy.vanputten at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 19:55:04 PST 2017

Hi All,

Just thought I would introduce myself to the group.  My name is Kristy Van Putten and I work for the ACT Government. I have been on maternity leave for the last 14months and will be back with the ACT Surveyor-General area early next year (really early 2nd Jan!).
I have attended 2 x FOSS4G and 3 State of the Maps in my previous job with Geoscience Australia/AusAID, and wild gladly lend a hand.  I am a single mum with a 1 year old working full time but I am sure I can swing some time at night to help out.
So where is the current thought on location, how many days are we thinking??

Can’t wait to find out more.

Cheers
Kristy Van Putten
0414844825