[Aust-NZ] Fwd: FOSS4G in Melbourne 2018

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 02:13:03 PST 2017

In the interest of seeking participation from the Oceania region for the
conference we're planning...

See below email with thoughts from our friends & neighbours in the Pacific
Islands, who are also planning a FOSS4G event for 2018. I hope we'll be
able to work together on our regional event. If people have contacts in the
Oceania region who might be interested in participating in this conference,
either by helping to plan it or attending, please get them in the loop!

Cheers
John