[Aust-NZ] OSGeo breakfast at Digital Earth Symposium in Sydney, Australia

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 17:55:13 PDT 2017

Hi all,
How are people placed to meet Wednesday morning instead (so that Toby
can join us)?

I've found a location to meet:
Mediterranea
177 Harbourside Promenade, Darling Harbour (100 meters from the
Convention Centre)
http://www.mediterranearestaurant.com.au/

As daylight saving will have just switched over, I'm suggesting an early
start, to give time to give us time to chat:
* 7:00am Meet and coffee is available
* 7:45am Breakfast available
* 8:45am Digital Earth Symposium starts.

Can people please reply to confirm their availability and I'll book a table.

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager, Jirotech,

P +61 2 8099 9000, M +61 419 142 254, W www.jirotech.com