[Geoinquiets Barcelona] Job offer @ GeoSolutions

Jenny Munoz jenny.munoz at seap.minhap.es
Tue Jun 5 00:52:20 PDT 2012

*GeoSolutions* <http://www.geo-solutions.it/> is looking for
talented software engineers to fill a couple of positions which would
mainly involve designing and implementing web-based geospatial
applications as well as support for the open source projects we are
involved. Qualifications are as follows:

    * Working knowledge of GeoServer , GeoTools and OpenLayers
    * Working knowledge of Java (JEE and JSE)
    * Working knowledge of web 2.0 UI  frameworks like GWT, Ext-GWT,
      JQuery,  Ext-JS is a plus
    * Knowledge of web development with Python is a plus
    * At least 1 year of experience
    * Being fluent in English, both written and spoken

We offer a variety of contracts but, please, notice that our intention
is to establish a long term relationship, however as a temporary
solution we do accept freelance consultants.

Working remotely is an option, although we will give priority to
candidate closer to our office.

Please send a detailed resume together with a letter of presentation at
jobs_at_geo-solutions.it.

The *GeoSolutions* <http://www.geo-solutions.it/> team,
by Simone Giannecchini (noreply a blogger.com) at June 04, 2012 08:01 AM
<http://geo-solutions.blogspot.com/2011/02/job-offer-geosolutions.html>

--

Jenny Muñoz N.

Servicio Regional del Instituto Geográfico Nacional en Catalunya
Carrer de Bergara, 12 Planta 4
08002 Barcelona

Tel.: 93 520 96 23
Fax.: 93 520 96 28