[Geoinquiets Barcelona] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OpenAerialMap - Catalog Tech Challenge

Wladimir Szczerban bolosig a gmail.com
dim feb 24 23:18:40 PST 2015

Buscan desarrolladores para el OpenAerialMap

Aqui les dejo el mensaje.

Hello,

As you may have heard the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team is actively
developing the relaunched OpenAerialMap project, an effort to make
aerial imagery easier to organize, share and use.

https://github.com/hotosm/OpenAerialMap

Toward that goal we published the first "Tech Challenge" to develop a
core component of the system, the imagery catalog.

http://hot.openstreetmap.org/get_involved/openaerialmap_catalog_tech_challenge

We are looking for two part time developers for 4 months. The total
awardable amount is $40,000 USD. This is an excellent opportunity to
put your geo-open-source coding skills to work, get paid and help a
good cause at the same time.

If you are a developer who is interested in the project, we really
hope you will review the challenge and submit a proposal. Proposals
must be received by March 5th, 2015.

Please pass this along to any individual or group you think might be
interested.

Cheers,

Cristiano

PS: apologies if this is not the right place for advertising this
opportunity. I subscribed to the OSGeo Jobs list, but I haven't
received access yet.

--
Cristiano Giovando
Technical Project Manager