[Geoinquiets Barcelona] RV: Open positions at Trimble Terrasat, Munich, Germany

Termens Perarnau, Assumpció assumpcio.termens a icgc.cat
dim nov 15 04:06:44 PST 2016

FYI

De: Herbert Landau
Enviat: martes, 15 de noviembre de 2016 12:25
Tema: Open positions at Trimble Terrasat, Munich, Germany

Trimble Inc. is a major manufacturer of precise GNSS positioning solutions including hardware and software solutions for various markets.

Trimble Terrasat (near Munich, Germany) is Trimble’s center of excellence in Research and Developments for GNSS precise positioning software. Trimble’s R&D team has many decades of experience such as

•            Developed software tools for post-processing GPS data,

•            Created the world’s first RTK system in the mid-nineties,

•            Generated a family of the world leading Network RTK and related infrastructure solutions starting in the late-nineties,

•            Pioneered the best existing PPP solution with ambiguity resolution in form of the Trimble RTX system and introduced it to the market in 2011.

We are the leading solution provider in GNSS technology reaching highest accuracies and reliabilities of our positioning systems. Our classical markets are Surveying, Construction and Precision Agriculture. We have proven technology in these areas and are now taking the next steps towards

•            Creating the best position system for absolute positioning with the RTX service for new markets like automobile navigation,

•            Making the best possible multi-sensor solution using GNSS, accelerometers, gyros, magnetometers, and barometers,

•            Creating market leading positioning engines for our Trimble OEM boards,

•            Creating real-time position and orientation determination systems for UAVs using GNSS and INS,

Interested to work with us and push the limits of GNSS to the next level?

We are increasing our team significantly and are looking for

•            GNSS engineers helping with the improvement of our solutions in challenging environments for real-time and post-processing usage,

•            Embedded software engineers helping us to get reliable code into different embedded solutions running various operating systems like QNX, LINUX, eCos, Android,

•            PC software engineers to bring our current solutions into the cloud,

•            Quality engineers helping us with the verification of our new positioning solutions in real-life environments.

Success in this position involves working effectively in the development team with other experts, and demonstrating a set of fundamental software engineering skills that result in predictability in engineering, scheduling and the quality of products developed.

Skills & Experience:

•            Excellent English language proficiency

•            Excellent experience in programming

•            Experience with precision GNSS (desired)

•            Good interpersonal skills

•            Experience in the GNSS industry (desired)

Trimble Terrasat GmbH

Haringstrasse 19

85635 Hoehenkirchen / Muenchen

Germany

www.trimble.com<http://www.trimble.com>

email: terrasat_info a trimble.com<mailto:terrasat_info a trimble.com>

Un document HTML ha estat eliminat...

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Barcelona