[OSGeo.be-Announce] General assembly OSGeo.be - June 9 at 18:00

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Mon May 25 02:01:53 PDT 2020

Dear OSGeo.be Member,

You are invited to join us for our Annual General Assembly of members
convened as follows :

June 9, 2020, at 18:00

This year the meeting will take place online at the following address:

https://framatalk.org/9gntosgeobega2020

(This is a jitsi meet instance. Currently the best experience with jitsi
meet seems to be with Chrome/Chromium. Bugs in Firefox are actively
being worked on.)

All voting, non-voting and even not yet members are welcome.

*Agenda*

    1.   Approval of the minutes of the previous general assembly (a
link to the minutes will be sent before the GA)

    2.   Report on activities April 2019 - March 2020

            1.      *FOSS4G.be 2019*
            2.      *FOSDEM 2020*

    4.   *Financial report 2019*

    5.   *Discharge of the members of the Board of Directors for the
2019 financial year.*

    6.   *Composition of the voting members (see call for voting members
below )*

       1.    *Resignations*
       2.    *New members*

    7.   *Composition of the board (some mandates are expired, see call
for boarding members below)*

       1.      *Resignations*
       2.      *New members*

    8.   *Preview of the events in 2020*

       1. foss4g.be 2020

    9.   *Provisional Budget 2020*

**Call for voting members**

*You want to promote open source software for Geospatial and be part of
a great team ? You want to invest some time and your know-how to help
OSGeo.be ?

If yes, you should definitely become a charter member of our association !

To apply, send us an email (via board [at] foss4g.be) before June 8, 2020

The election of the new board will take place during the
General Assembly.

**Call for board members*

*We invite you to think about the possibility of presenting yourself for
the following positions to support the association:

       * President

       * Treasurer

       * Secretary*

*Each position requires a little time during the GA, to carry out its
projects and to represent OSGeo-be in some activities. Regular
monitoring is needed more than a significant amount of hours.The board
is there to manage the association, which relies on the community.To
apply, send us an email (via board [at] foss4g.be).