[Belgium] Next meeting Friday 24/4 16:00

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Sat Apr 25 06:58:49 PDT 2015

Marc,

Thank you for letting us know.

Johan will put a report on the wiki, and also the IRC log.
We can use your suggestion as a naming convention.

We decided during the meeting to ask on the list who wants to be a
volunteer for the event, and who want to take the lead in the FOSS4G BE
organisation, end this year.

Any candidates are welcome to speak up.

To decide on the date, we need to know where the event will take place.
So if there are candidates for the hosting, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Dirk

On 25-04-15 10:37, Marc Ducobu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was not possible to participate to the IRC. I was assisting to
> http://associalibre.be and I forget to participate to the IRC.
>
> Next time is it possible to decide the date of the IRC with a survey
> (like framadate ?).
>
> Also what have been said ?  (at OSGeo-Fr the log of the IRC is putted on
> the wiki like http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Reunion_2015_01)
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Marc
>

> On 22/04/15 18:03, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
>> On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 4:43 PM, Dirk Frigne
>> <dirk.frigne at geosparc.com> wrote:
>>
>>> if skype: (+1) for me
>>> my skype adres is dirkfrigne
>>>
>>> for IRC:
>>> If we want to use IRC, should we create our own channel, or use the
>>> OSGeo IRC? does anybody know/kan help?
>> For irc, i'd suggest using #osgeobe on irc.freenode.net
>> This does not need setup (the channel will be created when the first
>> person connects). It is possible to connect using a browser at:
>> https://webchat.freenode.net/
>>
>> Disadvantage: chat only (no voice)
>>
>> I'm also ok using skype but let me know in advance as I'll have to
>> install it.
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>> Johan

Yours sincerely,