[Belgium] calls for papers and sponsors and web site [was: Re: Board press release: OSGeo-BE is an official local chapter - FINAL]

KRUWIALIS Gael gkruwialis at environnement.irisnet.be
Sun Aug 2 14:02:09 PDT 2015

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Johan Van de Wauw [mailto:johan.vandewauw at gmail.com]
Envoyé : dimanche 2 août 2015 22:04
À : Maelle Vercauteren
Cc : Moritz Lennert; KRUWIALIS Gael; belgium at lists.osgeo.org
Objet : Re: [Belgium] calls for papers and sponsors and web site [was: Re: Board press release: OSGeo-BE is an official local chapter - FINAL]

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 4:11 PM, Maelle Vercauteren <mavercau at ulb.ac.be> wrote:
> As we got no news from Johan. Please find in attachement a first draft
> in French wich Gaël will start to translate on Tuesday after your
> feedback. May I kindly ask for your feedback at last Monday on July, 27.

Catching up on email: I just want to mention that I really like the version on the website - much better than anything I could come up with :-)

;-) !

Are we going to translate the website and/or the call for papers? I didn't find this back.

... For the translation of the web site, you will find a sheet with all the content in English, please complete the other column with your translations:
https://framacalc.org/5dYrrEwVJa
I will put all the translation on the site in the week.

Gael

Kind Regards,
Johan