[Belgium] minutes of the meeting and next steps in organising foss4g-be

KRUWIALIS Gael gkruwialis at environnement.irisnet.be
Thu Aug 27 07:35:51 PDT 2015

Thanks Johan for the notes.

Juli and August was not the best time to communicate and be really productive, actually we need a task list and lot of reactivity ; before the next meeting I purpose to complete a task list ; Below you will find a proposal based on the organization of BeOpengis .

I think it is necessary that everyone can engage according to his possibility but for the next meeting we need to clearly identifies actions to be taken and their status.

Feel free to complete this list and/or suggest an other sharing medium if you don't like framacalc, but please let live this task list to prepare fully the next meeting :)

https://framacalc.org/PfN7ECkGtF

Topic

What

Who

When

Statut

Salle conference

signaletique

Salle conference

Etiquette/Badge

Salle conference

Identifier moyen technique

Table -chaise

Salle conference

Pc

Salle conference

Projecteur

Salle conference

Micro

Salle conference

Site Web

Traduction

Site Web

adaptation

Site Web

State of map

Site Web

Site Web

Call of sponsor

mailling

Call of sponsor

integration de leur logo site web

Call of sponsor

Budget

prevision

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k4GY366cphWACLpkV6F-mrf47sX8X3uUpm-fCAe3xhs/edit?usp=sharing

Ticket

Eventbrite

ticket payant

=> commission de 3,75

Quid TVA sur ticket

Call of presentation

liste pour mailling

Call of presentation

reponse accusé de reception

Call of presentation

Selection pour le programme

Call of presentation

remerciement

Call of presentation

Contact des Keynotes

prise en charge d'une partie de frais ?

Programme

Promotion

Flyer - Affiche - activation media sociaux

Promotion

Contact etudiant & université

Promotion

Contact media

Promotion

Preparation du programme

Promotion

Invitation d'ONG ?

Promotion

Promotion sur d'autre evenement

Volontaire

identifier les taches

Traducteur

materiel disponible

FR <-> NL : qui =>

Maelle

FR<-> EN

NL <-> EN

Restaurant

Boisson

Repas

Osgeo

Draft statut

demarche legal

Social activity

Hackathon

Promotion

Networking fin de journée

We need also an agenda for the next meeting ! Every item has a set agenda should be ready for next Wednesday (02/09/15)
Precision, the next meeting was set for September 7 to 17h.
It may be hosted in Brussels environment.
It was agreed in the minutes of 24 July to forward the meeting of a meal. Who will be present for this dinner?

A proposal for can be checked here https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-foss4g-be-17952694994 ; password is the same as for email.

Cheers and thanks at all.

Gael