[Belgium] next steps in organising foss4g-be : University & interpreters contacts

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Mon Aug 31 04:04:25 PDT 2015

Dear all,

Below the list for University contact in framacal, don't hesitate to
complete with yours !

https://framacalc.org/Jt6KgHmdQt

It could be interesting that Johan create a mailing to these contacts and
to our sponsors (fr and nl)?

Concerning the interpretation, given the budget available, I will confirm
the participation of two interpreters NL-FR & FR-NL (Melissa Sparenberg and
ines Verbiest) tomorrow, September, 1st unless one of you is opposed?

I also asked them to advise me two other "pairs" for ANG-NL & ANG-FR
interpreters. If our budget allows us this would indeed be a plus for the
administrative staff and students.

However, be aware that if we want English translation, we will need two
additional cabins (it is impossible to mix different languages in one
cabin) with two additional « pairs » interpreters.

Have a nice day,

Maë//e

gkruwialis at environnement.irisnet.be>:

> Thanks Johan for the notes.
>

> Juli and August was not the best time to communicate and be really
> productive, actually we need a task list and lot of reactivity ; before the
> next meeting I purpose to complete a task list ; Below you will find a
> proposal based on the organization of BeOpengis .
>
> I think it is necessary that everyone can engage according to his
> possibility but for the next meeting we need to clearly identifies actions
> to be taken and their status.
>
> Feel free to complete this list and/or suggest an other sharing medium if
> you don’t like framacalc, but please let live this task list to prepare
> fully the next meeting J
>

> https://framacalc.org/PfN7ECkGtF
>

> *Topic*
>
> *What*
>

> *Who*
>
> *When*
>
> *Statut*
>
> Salle conference
>
> signaletique
>

> Salle conference
>
> Etiquette/Badge
>

> Salle conference
>
> Identifier moyen technique
>
> Table -chaise
>

> Salle conference
>

> Pc
>

> Salle conference
>

> Projecteur
>

> Salle conference
>

> Micro
>

> Salle conference

> Site Web
>
> Traduction
>

> Site Web
>
> adaptation
>

> Site Web
>
> State of map
>

> Site Web
>

> Site Web

> Call of sponsor
>
> mailling
>

> Call of sponsor
>
> integration de leur logo site web
>

> Call of sponsor
>

> Budget
>
> prevision
>
> *https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k4GY366cphWACLpkV6F-mrf47sX8X3uUpm-fCAe3xhs/edit?usp=sharing
> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k4GY366cphWACLpkV6F-mrf47sX8X3uUpm-fCAe3xhs/edit?usp=sharing>*
>

> Ticket
>
> Eventbrite
>

> ticket payant
>
> => commission de 3,75
>

> Quid TVA sur ticket

> Call of presentation
>
> liste pour mailling
>

> Call of presentation
>
> reponse accusé de reception
>

> Call of presentation
>
> Selection pour le programme
>

> Call of presentation
>
> remerciement
>

> Call of presentation
>
> Contact des Keynotes
>
> prise en charge d'une partie de frais ?
>

> Programme

> Promotion
>
> Flyer - Affiche - activation media sociaux
>

> Promotion
>
> Contact etudiant & université

> [...]

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143