[Belgium] Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

Moritz Lennert moritz.lennert at ulb.ac.be
Tue Jul 7 10:52:59 PDT 2015

Maybe to facilitate:

Member (charter or other) = membre de l'association (effectif ou
adhérent)

All founding members are charter members by definition, but others can
become charter members as well.

Board = Conseil d'administration

=> Board member = membre du CA

The board can designate some of its members for specific functions,
such as president, treasurer, etc.

Moritz