[Belgium] Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Wed May 13 04:45:51 PDT 2015

I had a meeting with the people of Open Knowledge this morning and will

I talked with
- Ben Abelshausen (OSM-be)
- Pieter Colpaert (Open Knowledge)
- Toon Vanagt (president of the board)

Goal of the organisation:
- to support open initiatives in Belgium

I discussed:
- the formal structure
- the participation of OSGeo-be in it and how to organize this formally
- how to organize activities
- how to share the cost

and also:
- some events already organized by OKB
- OKB has a paid person on the list
- they have a PIC number and do European projects

Dirk

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO