[Belgium] Event date - correction- FOSS4G-BE 2015

KRUWIALIS Gael gkruwialis at environnement.irisnet.be
Wed May 27 03:00:09 PDT 2015

Dear all,

Due to a misunderstanding, for the 27 October the operator doesn’t booked all the classrooms at the Bel.
The alternative was to move the event to another selected date.
It's what I do =>>> So, the first Foss4G-BE will be done on the 29 October 2015, with all the classrooms:
1. Auditorium: 415 seats
2. Atrium: for networking - reception - drink
3. Sylva: 50 seats
4. Aqua + Terra (double classroom 20 seats each)

If you want have a look: http://bel.brussels/fr/content/les-differents-espaces

Regard's

Gael