[Belgium] meeting today 17h

KRUWIALIS Gael gkruwialis at environnement.brussels
Mon Oct 19 03:53:11 PDT 2015

I 've the champagne with me ...
But Skype could be an option.
We need an agenda, here some point to discuss

1. Status on finances
	- VAT
	- accounting forecast Income
	- accounting forecast expenses :  Parking - coffee pause - sandwich - Website - cocktail - t-shirt - Booklet - ...

2. Social event
	Diner ?
	Drink ? after the Hackathon
3. Status on t-shirt
4. OSGeo.be
	- OSGEO Logo
	- Does we need a website
 	- Repository of all official documents

5. We need a poster for the event but also "road signs " to bring visitors from the station (train & Metro)
6. Task for volunteer see also the agenda of the day in attach; all the task name "GAEL" need to be dispatch
7. organize recalls for : tweeter, Facebook,...  - Venue( actually only 236 (+ 3) tickets) - confirmation came -
8. status of booklet
9. implementation => see proposal in attach
10.  Status with the Media Drafting a press release
11. Hackathon : we receive a sponsor price from Impulse.brussels (in money + coaching )
12. ...

I suggest to look for a F2F meeting in before the day of the events.
And I propose to take time and finish with a good restaurant !

So, See or heard you later ...
Gael

P.S. can you check the NL in my last document

Gael KRUWIALIS
Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM
Div. Logistique - Dpt. ICT
Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles
Tél: +32 2 7757661
E-mail: gkruwialis at environnement.irisnet.be | www.bruxellesenvironnement.be