[Belgium] Site update

Marcos Peebles marcos.peebles at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 09:11:58 PDT 2015

Hi all,

a quick recap of what was asked on the skype meeting of 21/08/2015
===================================

1) Website
Currently only Marcos has access. The source code is on github and Marcos
can give all of us access to update.
>> !! Dutch translation is not yet finished. It is better to translate on
github than using the excel webpage (otherwise everything needs to be
copied again).

2) E-mail
Mails from website --> should go to info at foss4g.be (Todo Marcos)

3) Sponsors list
*>> Sponsors in as requested*
We will put the logo on the website when a sponsors has agreed. We will
also tweet when we have a new sponsor. We will ask Oliver May to do this.
TODO: Give Oliver acces on the account (Marcos)

+ updated to the 2nd of October for submitting papers

Cheers,
Marcos