[Belgium] [OSGeo - Belgium] Minutes of the 2015-09-21 meeting

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Sep 28 01:23:17 PDT 2015

On 27/09/15 19:59, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> You can find the minutes of Monday's meeting on the wiki [1].
>
> Please amend if necessary.

Thank you Tommy !

I've added the full list of board members.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the skype meeting this
afternoon. Although for today it wouldn't have changed anything, but I
think we should try to send next meeting notices to the mailing list
directly at the end of each meeting and not wait for the minutes to be
published to let people not attending find out when the next meeting is.

Have a nice day !
Moritz