[Belgium] osgeo.be website [was: Re: final draft of statutes of our asbl/vzw]

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Sep 30 06:30:35 PDT 2015

On 30/09/15 11:26, Moritz Lennert wrote:
> We can allow people to be candidates, but it's the general assembly that
> decides on their admission as charter members (they can directly
> register as normal members on the site).

This raises the question of the osgeo.be website. Right now the domain
just points to our osgeo.org wiki page. If we want people to be able to
register as members, we should have something up and running on the day
of foss4g.be.

At least a simple version with registration via a contact form (or at
the very least via email...)

Moritz