[Belgium] FOSS4G.be: kickoff meeting

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 07:01:31 PDT 2016

Hi all,

As you may have heard on this list, the mapping party or on the
geodevevening, OSGeo.be is preparing to organise another FOSS4G.be on
september 22 (the day before state of the map).

We want to schedule a kickoff meeting for the event, and everyone is
invited to join. So if you would like to participate, please fill out
the following poll so we can choose a date:

https://framadate.org/ryPSLTWO28UwopGn

The meeting will be done online using skype or google hangout. Feel
free to contact us with any questions you have.

Kind Regards,
Johan