[Belgium] Fwd: BeGeo - OSGeo Belgium

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Thu Dec 22 05:00:12 PST 2016

Dear Taïs,

Thank you for your contribution. I think this could be a good example of
an academic presentation. We expect more than 1400 Geo-experts during
the day, so we should be able to attract the public that could be
interested in your topic, although I think it may be  for a very
specific audience.

But presenting your presentation at BeGeo is a perfect way to mention if
you should consider to present also on the FOSS4G conference in Paris
next summer. I know for sure more people will attend that could be
interested in your topic, so please consider both...

Dirk.

--
Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne