[Belgium] Fwd: Fwd: Mapathon

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Jan 20 09:44:52 PST 2016

Here's the follow-up on the 'missing maps' event that the different
Belgian universities want to organise all on the same day in order to
give visibility also to the national committee on cartography.

They would certainly appreciate help from OSGeo and OSM-Belgium.

Are any of you interested in helping and/or being the liaison person for
this between OSGeo and them ?

Moritz