[Belgium] next meeting OSGeo.be

KRUWIALIS Gael gkruwialis at environnement.brussels
Thu Jan 21 01:33:54 PST 2016

There are a lot of initiative that calls for OSGeo support.
Currently I don’t think we are organized enough to do it properly.
I think it is really necessary to meet us (face2face) to identify guidelines, evaluate the means (including financial), etc.
May be, we can meet us at Fosdem, to discuss and produce the agenda from the first "osgeo.be" General Assembly.
Who ‘ll be available ?

Gael KRUWIALIS