[Belgium] next meeting OSGeo.be

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 03:40:36 PST 2016

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:33 AM, KRUWIALIS Gael
<gkruwialis at environnement.brussels> wrote:
> There are a lot of initiative that calls for OSGeo support.
> Currently I don’t think we are organized enough to do it properly.
I agree.
> I think it is really necessary to meet us (face2face) to identify guidelines, evaluate the means (including financial), etc.
> May be, we can meet us at Fosdem, to discuss and produce the agenda from the first "osgeo.be" General Assembly.
> Who ‘ll be available ?
For me meeting on FOSDEM on sunday is not an option. I want to make
sure everything runs smoothly.

I think we need at least a meeting to prepare for the General assembly
(get a clear agenda, clear questions to discuss), so we can make sure
the General assembly itself is effective.

Kind Regards,
Johan