[Belgium] next meeting OSGeo.be

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Sun Jan 24 16:55:41 PST 2016

Hi all,

I created a preliminary agenda:

Goals for OSGeo.be 2016

I. Strategy ?

   -

   Wich topics to share with Belgian users, students, researchers,
   entrepreneurs,citizens,governments

   -

   Active participation by membership & charter members ?
   -

   Website ?
   -

   Logo ?
   -

   Communication (tweet, facebook, ML, meetup) ?
   -

   Budget ?

II. Activities to attend ?

   -

   Our next osgeo activities
   -

      Geo dev evening
      -

      Mapping facilities for homeless people
      -

      FOSS4G-be 2016 ?
      -

   Other events
   -

      Feedback of the missing maps in Ghent
      -

      FOOSS4G-fr, FOSS4G Bonn

III. Miscellaneous ?

See you tomorrow!

Cheers, Maë//e

N.B. For the Next Agenda when Dirk is present we can focus on

   -

   OSGeo Europe

   -

   Communication with sponsors for sponsorship FOSS4G 2016.

--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143