[Belgium] next meeting OSGeo.be

Tommy Oozeer tommyoozeer at skynet.be
Tue Jan 26 02:17:18 PST 2016

Maëlle, Johan,

Thank you for your the agenda.
De we start the meeting at 17h00 ?

Regards.

Tommy

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Johan Van de Wauw [mailto:johan.vandewauw at gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 26 janvier 2016 11:09
À : Maelle Vercauteren <mavercau at ulb.ac.be>
Cc : Oliver May <oliver.may at dfc.be>; KRUWIALIS Gael <gkruwialis at environnement.brussels>; board at foss4g.be; belgium at lists.osgeo.org
Objet : Re: [Belgium] next meeting OSGeo.be

Thanks Maelle,

I've added it to the wiki:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20160126#Meeting_Agenda
and added some own points.

I've added a "planning" point. For the "Strategy" part I think our goal for this meeting should be a plan on how to proceed. I think we can do some brainstorming already, but as a result of this meeting I think we should have a clear path on how we will create a strategy which we can present (and discuss) at the general assembly.

Kind Regards,
Johan

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:55 AM, Maelle Vercauteren <mavercau at ulb.ac.be> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I created a preliminary agenda:
>
> Goals for OSGeo.be 2016
>
> I. Strategy ?
>
> Wich topics to share with Belgian users, students, researchers,
> entrepreneurs,citizens,governments
>
> Active participation by membership & charter members ?
>
> Website ?
>
> Logo ?
>
> Communication (tweet, facebook, ML, meetup) ?
>
> Budget ?
>
> II. Activities to attend ?
>
> Our next osgeo activities
>
> Geo dev evening
>
> Mapping facilities for homeless people
>
> FOSS4G-be 2016 ?
>
> Other events
>
> Feedback of the missing maps in Ghent
>
> FOOSS4G-fr, FOSS4G Bonn
>
> III. Miscellaneous ?
>

> See you tomorrow!
>
> Cheers, Maë//e
>
> N.B. For the Next Agenda when Dirk is present we can focus on
>
> OSGeo Europe
>
> Communication with sponsors for sponsorship FOSS4G 2016.

>> Maybe we should already fix the skype meeting for 26/1 at 18h?
>> Up to know it is the date which most of us are available.
>> I'll try calling to those who have not responded to see if they can
>> attend or if they have any points to raise.
>>
>> Anyone else joining the missing maps party in Ghent?
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>> Johan
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 9:16 AM, Oliver May <oliver.may at dfc.be> wrote:
>> > I'm not available during fosdem.
>> >
>> > As for the general assembly, maybe we could start working on a
>> > draft agenda on a wiki page/google docs/... ?

>> > --
>> > Oliver May
>> >
>> > DFC Software Engineering
>> >
>> > Brugsesteenweg 587